I'ven been traveling and living abroad for a bit and I thought it would be fun to share my top 5 with you guys! Maybe some of you have been to these destinations as well, and maybe you would like me to write more about any of these?
1. I guess you know this one - Puerto Escondido in Mexico. My all time favourite. This place feels like home to me, I think that is one of the reasons why I like it so much
2. Italy - I love italy! It is incredibly beautiful. Friendly people, beautiful architecture and stunning beaches.
3. San Sebastian and Biarritz in Spain/France. I really like both of these places, they have a bit of everything, culture, great food (TAPAS), sangria, surf, shopping and beautiful buildings.
4. Mexico City, wow. This place is huuuge. There is so much things to see and do in this vibrant city. This is a must if u are traveing in Mexico, but before you visit this place make sure to do a bit of research!
5. Santa Teresa in Costa rica. I went here with a very small budget, not great..but i liked the place anyway. Good surf, authentic and long beaches. It's pretty small, but real beautiful.